Our dedication to protecting your privacy
UPDATE: 25 MAY 2018
Secret Agents, located at Frambozenweg 41, 2321 KA in Leiden, The Netherlands is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Email: [email protected]
Phone, WhatsApp & Signal: +31 (0)71-2032230
Wire & Wickr: @secretagents
N.D. Woei Tioen Kie and A.I. Horstenegg are the Data Protection Officers of Secret Agents. They can be reached via [email protected]
Personal data that we process
Secret Agents processes your personal data by using our services and / or by providing this information to us.
Below is an overview of the personal data that we may process:
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
– Internet browser and device type
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by starting a chat conversation on our website, or submitting a booking, in correspondence and by telephone
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Secret Agents processes the following special and / or sensitive personal data of you:
– sexual life
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Secret Agents processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
– Give you the opportunity to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– To determine your integrity on the basis of a background check
Secret Agents does NOT take any decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for any individual.
How long we store personal data
Secret Agents does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
|Personal Data (category)||Retention Period||Reason|
|First name, age category, area of residence, contact details||6 months after completion of latest booking||Briefing potentially noteworthy facts and recommendations which have been communicated or determined during previous bookings, including possible denials of service or facts that could lead to future denials of service.|
|Physical and characteristic features||6 months after completion of latest booking||Briefing potentially noteworthy facts and recommendations which have been communicated or determined during previous bookings.|
|Sexual and dresscode preferences||6 months after completion of latest booking||Briefing potentially noteworthy facts and recommendations which have been communicated or determined during previous bookings.|
Sharing personal data with third parties
Secret Agents will NOT sell your details to third parties and will only provide them if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processors agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Secret Agents remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Secret Agents uses only technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view your personal details, to have them corrected or to have them removed. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we hold to you or another organization mentioned by you in a computer file.
If you want to use your right of objection and / or right to data portability or if you have other questions / comments about data processing, please send a specified request to [email protected] This email account is hosted with and with AES, RSA and OpenPGP technology encrypted by:
Proton Technologies AG
Chemin du Pré-Fleuri, 3
In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ, passport number and Social Security Number (BSN) blacked out in this copy in order to protect your privacy. Secret Agents will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
Secret Agents also wants to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Secret Agents takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via [email protected] Secret Agents has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
– Boxcryptor is an encryption tool to locally encrypt data stored on cloud services such as Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive to protect them from any prying eyes in case of a security breach.
– TLS / SSL We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
– DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
– DNSSEC is an additional security (additional to DNS) for converting a domain name to the linked IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have this signature checked automatically. In this way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.
– AES, RSA and OpenPGP end-to-end encryption make it possible to encrypt digital correspondence between you and Secret Agents. To assure yourself that all correspondence between you and Secret Agents is fully end-to-end encrypted, you can use Proton Mail, WhatsApp, Signal, Wickr, Wire, Telegram or an OpenPGP plugin for Gmail, Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird or Apple Mail.