Our contribution to protecting your privacy
Secret Agents, located at Frambozenweg 41
2321 KA, Leiden, is responsible for the processing of personal data as stated in this privacy statement.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone, WhatsApp & Signal: 071-2032230
Wire & Wickr: @secretaries
N.D. Woei Tioen Kie and A.I. Horstenegg are the Data Protection Officers of Secret Agents, who can be reached via [email protected]
Personal data that we process
Secret Agents processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide these data to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we may process:
- Address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Location information
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Other personal information that you actively provide, for example, by starting a chat on our website, or by making a booking, in correspondence and by telephone
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Secret Agents processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data of yours:
- Sexual life
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
Secret Agents processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Determining your integrity by performing a background check
- Deliver services and/or goods to you
- To be able to contact you if this is necessary in order to carry out our services.
- Allow you to create an account
- Handling your payment
Secret Agents does NOT take decisions on the basis of automated processing operations on matters that may have (significant) consequences for individuals.
How long we keep personal data
Secret Agents does not retain your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
|(CATEGORY) PERSONAL DATA||VALUEER MEASURES||REEDS|
|Personal details||6 months after completion of his/her most recent booking||Seeing possible indications of knowledge that have been communicated or established by previous bookings.|
|Appearance and characteristic features||6 months after completion of his/her most recent booking||Seeing possible indications of knowledge that have been communicated or established by previous bookings.|
|Sexual preferences||6 months after completion of his/her most recent booking||Seeing possible indications of knowledge that have been communicated or established by previous bookings.|
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Secret Agents does NOT sell your data to third parties and will only provide them if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we enter into a processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Secret Agents remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Secret Agents only uses technical and functional cookies and analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy: a cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone during your first visit to this website. the cookies that we use are necessary for the technical functioning of the website and for your ease of use; they ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferred settings; they also enable us to optimise our website; they allow you to unsubscribe from cookies by configuring your internet browser in such a way that it does not store any more cookies; and they allow you to delete all information that was previously stored via the settings of your internet browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data, which you can do yourself via the personal settings of your account, the right to revoke any consent you may have to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and the right to data transfer, which means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or to another organisation mentioned by you.
If you want to exercise your right of objection and/or right to data portability or if you have any other questions/comments about the data processing, please send a specified request to [email protected] This email account is hosted by and with AES, RSA and OpenPGP technology encrypted by:
Proton Technologies AG
Chemin du Pré-Fleuri, 3
To ensure that the request for access was made by you, we ask you to enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Include your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Burgerservicenummer (BSN) in this copy, in order to protect your privacy.
Secret Agents will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
Secret Agents would also like to draw your attention to the fact that you have the opportunity to submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Authority for Personal Data. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Secret Agents takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized alteration. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via [email protected] Secret Agents has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Boxcryptor is a tool to encrypt both local files and those stored on cloud services such as Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive with the world's highest security standards to ensure that these files remain secure for third parties in the event of a security breach and therefore unreadable.
- TLS / SSL is an encrypted connection between the various servers between which your data was sent. This can be seen in the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
-DNSSEC is an extra security (additional to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically, which prevents you from being redirected to a false IP address.
- AES, RSA and OpenPGP end-to-end encryption make it possible to encrypt digital correspondence between you and Secret Agents; if you do not use such encrypted means of communication in your correspondence with Secret Agents, this correspondence will only be sent or received by Secret Agents in encrypted form, but not sent or received by them; in order to assure yourself that all correspondence between you and Secret Agents will also be sent and received in encrypted form, you can, in your correspondence with Secret Agents, use Proton Mail, HOPWhatsApp, Signal, Wickr, Wire, Telegram or a OpenPGP plugin for Gmail, Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird or Apple Mail.